Page 25 of 5033 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 642

Thread: No free lunch but all the free coffee you can drink

  1. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by mariajesuspt
    Investing the popular hand: Trading the strongest/weakest market is truly extremely easy. For instance, yesterday the Eur/Dollar was upward more proportionately compared to the Usd/Chf was down. Because the Usd/Chf was not even a down day it was. Unquestionably off its highs but maybe not down in accordance with the other day near. The Eur/Dollar was up, up and a way! So that's the market you buy.

    And I did! I am confident I'd business from this team.

    In the pit the very first thing you discover--- when you're prepared to really make funds..., and stop the haemorrhage, is: </p>Simply be ready if it's upward on the day to buy a market. Simply be prepared to sell a market if it's down on the day. </p>Clearly, it could logically follow the currencies which are upward more are better purchases along with the types down mo-Re are the short pants that are better. So essentially, in case you get a buy set up forming on two currencies that are powerful, choose the trade on the one-up most on the day.

    This really implies that you just won't go short a currency unless it truly is down in accordance with yesterday's shut; or go really miss practically any reason unless the market is up on the day.

    Review for your self how several substantial decreases you might 've removed from your own previous trades in case you adopted these principles. In exactly the same time, I'm sure using this method, you'd have removed quite few of your largest victor.

    Think about this for a little while. I've for for many years. I am still amazed by the energy of the simple notion.

    I am certain this seems simplistic to everybody, and perhaps this stuff is apparent to you all, but I doubt it. Just how many times would you locate yourselfPurchasing a poorer currency rather than the one that is more powerful, presuming that the feebler one needs to catch up, or the more powerful one has went just as much as it's prone to already.

    Always buy set ups in the most powerful daily markets, consistently choose sell orders in the feeblest daily markets.

    And yes, I've develop really straightforward techniques to use this. Breakouts of interior bars on hourly graphs is one quite useable approach I use a lot. Pennants of varied buildings function well also. Once you understand in which, as well as which markets to trade guidelines--- it's a fairly . that is straightforward job

    After all, trading is simply risk management. Regrettably it will take some time for all of us to learn how to work with the basic tools we have available. [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496060088.png[/img]

    -Peter-
    Peter I adored this easy penetration. One straightforward question nonetheless, what do you really consider to be the launch of the day. What time is that?

  2. #482
    No registrado
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2litros
    ¹ As an English instructor, I'm compelled to explain that my use of its with no
    apostrophe is entirely right for the reason that sentence. [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496060094.png[/img]
    Are you a creator member -

    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    Consortium for the Annihilation of the Aberrant Apostrophe
    [</br8>http://www.worldwidewords.org/articles/apostrophe.htm[/URL]

    Keith Waterhouse is my hero

    [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496060095.png[/img]

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Fede009
    EDIT: speaking about Twoblink, I see some similarities in what Twoblink does and DIBS method.
    Care to grow on that?...

  4. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidator007
    Peter I adored this easy penetration. One straightforward question nonetheless, what do you really consider to be the launch of the day. What time is the fact that ?
    I believe Peter Crowns has reduce his mailing task; in case you click
    on his title, you will discover he's created just 39 posts since joining in March.

    However, a lot of other traders on the forum have vouched for him
    and several abandon flattering opinions on [</br8>https://forexintuitive.com/forex-trading-and-cfds/91049-mt4-trading-without-gap-and-without-excel.html[/URL]

    Here's the post where he answers your question:
    [</br8>https://forexintuitive.com/forex-trading-and-cfds/90975-a-guide-to-creating-a-minimalistic-scalping-strategy.html[/URL]

    There is a new thread about Peter's DIBS process. URL:
    [</br8>https://forexintuitive.com/forex-trading-and-cfds/90673-lets-see-if-it-is-hard-to-make-money-here.html[/URL] Its¹ first post
    goes like this:

    ¹ As an English instructor, I'm compelled to explain that my use of its lacking any
    apostrophe is completely right for the reason that sentence. [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496060090.png[/img]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    This is a continuance of the DIBS Method that was began in the
    No Free Lunch but all the espresso you are able to drink thread.

    [</br8>https://forexintuitive.com/forex-trading-and-cfds/90693-coffee-and-thin-liquidity-on-traders-menus-for-french-vote.html[/URL]

    The underside of the page is all of Peter's posts, thanks to double top.

    It is vital to read and examine the aforementioned train of thought to be current with this specific train of thought.

    I want to thank champid for placing this together.[</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496060092.png[/img]

    Opening time
    I presume Martamcm sums it up properly:
    0600GMT is consistently 0600GMT. UTC and uT1 never go other times are /- of Greenwich Mean Time/UTC. ie london is now Greenwich Time 1, your [</br8>https://forexintuitive.com/forex-trading-and-cfds/90865-dioy-eas.html[/URL] instances are established into a GMT time and not change. EST, DST and bST change a T occasions that are differrent s O could be confusing.

    I consider PC utilizes 0600GMT a T all occasions, this manner he is able to set his graphs upwards get employed to where the 0600gmt open is and ignore the con Fusion of BST EST and so forth.
    Peter:
    I use 00:00 CST or 06:00 GMT as my open. Trust me, in the event you're off 1-hour because of Daylight Savings time it isn't likely to be a problem....

  5. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by eduito18
    I question whether people actually realize the consequences of the results kindly posted by mirandadecambre.

    Let me begin with this particular observation:

    Once in a trade, you can depart it just once. You. stop can shut it a T 1:1 profit objective, a-T 2:1, 10:1 or with a trailing it trail However, you can not shut it a T 1:1 and 10:1 at precisely the same time. I've discovered that numerous DIBS followers adore the thought of departing half in their standing get the so called free-ride on the spouse. Please be aware that in case you do that regularly, then what you essentially do is trade two systems: System A with a 1:1 profit goal (AND) System B with a let the profits operate kind of way out. You merely allocate half of one other half of your funds and your funds to the System A to the System B. Nevertheless, please also notice that with a 1:1 profit objective in the System A, a %win require you rate of mo-Re than 50% for it to be lucrative. Quite simply, in the event a 1:1 profit objective, mo Re is used by you than half of your trades SHOULD be triumphs or the system will cost you cash to. If you still adore the thought of a totally free ride on one other half of your location, only ensure that you simply realize a 50% win rate that is to the very first half departed at 1:1. I understand a free journey feels excellent -- only ensure you do not have to spend for it.

    Now back to mirandadecambre's results…

    For the interest of discourse, allow R be our way of measuring losses and profits, i.e. if a trade is stopped out, we've a 1R reduction. A 1R profit. have if it really is shut at 1:1, we A 2R profit. have if it really is shut at 2:1, we A 10R profit. have if it really is shut at 10:1, we Etc.

    Then, common profit per trade in Rs = ( profit goal in Rs * amount of triumphs – 1R * amount of losses ) / amount of trades

    For instance, let's imagine we trade EUR/75000 with a 2:1 profit goal. According to the results from your table, we'd have:
    average profit per trade in Rs = ( 2R * 41 – 1R * 96) / 137 = -0.102R
    In other phrases, in the event you'd traded Euro/US Dollar just using DIBS in the Oct 2007 - Apr 2008 span having a 2:1 profit objective, then centered on mirandadecambre's outcomes, you'd have attained a -0.102R reduction per trade.


    I've created similar computations for one other data in the table. Here are my outcomes:

    DIBS Trading Results for the Period Between Oct 2007 - Apr 2008 centered on mirandadecambre's Backtest:

    EUR/USD with a 1:1 profit goal: -0.036R reduction per trade
    EUR/2500 with a 2:1 profit goal: -0.102R reduction per trade
    Euro/US Dollar with a 3:1 profit goal: -0.153R reduction per trade
    EUR/75000 with a 4:1 profit goal: -0.088R loss per trade
    EUR/67146 with a 5:1 profit goal: 0.007R profit per trade
    EUR/USD Using a 10:1 profit goal: 0.365R profit per trade

    GBP/83000 with a 1:1 profit goal: 0.152R profit per trade
    GBP/2500 with a 2:1 profit goal: 0.248R profit per trade
    GBP/2500 with a 3:1 profit goal : 0.376R profit per trade
    GBP/83000 with a 4:1 profit goal: 0.280R profit per trade
    GBP/83000 with a 5:1 profit goal: 0.248R profit per trade
    GBP/USD with a 10:1 profit goal: 0.056R profit per trade

    67146/JPY with a 1:1 profit goal: -0.122R reduction per trade
    67146/JPY with a 2:1 profit target: -0.201R reduction per trade
    67146/JPY with a 3:1 profit goal: -0.223R reduction per trade
    USD/JPY with a 4:1 profit goal: -0.173R reduction per trade
    67146/JPY with a 5:1 profit goal: -0.180R reduction per trade
    2500/JPY with a 10:1 profit goal: -0.446R reduction per trade

    83000/ CHF with a 1:1 profit goal: -0.174R reduction per trade
    75000/CHF with a 2:1 profit goal: -0.239R reduction per trade
    75000/CHF with a 3:1 profit goal: -0.217R reduction per trade
    67146/CHF with a 4:1 profit goal: -0.167R reduction per trade
    67146/CHF with a 5:1 profit goal: -0.087R reduction per trade
    83000/CHF with a 10:1 profit goal: 0.116R profit per trade

    All four pairs with a 1:1 profit Objective: -0.045R reduction per trade on typical
    All four pairs with a 2:1 profit goal: -0.074R reduction per trade on common
    All four pairs with a 3:1 profit goal: -0.054R reduction per trade on common
    All four pairs Using a 4:1 profit goal: -0.037R reduction per trade on common
    All four pairs with a 5:1 profit goal: -0.003R loss per trade on typical
    All four pairs with a 10:1 profit goal: 0.023R profit per trade on common


    CLOSING NOTE: By no signifies do I wish to indicate that DIBS doesn't work. It can be a system that is enormously lucrative and ideal. The screening interval was way too short to attract any conclusions that are legitimate. In order to correctly appraise the device, you'd have to prolong it IMHO, to a-T least 5 years. Based mirandadecambre's outcomes, I am only able to state that it's possible the best possibility of the DIBS methodology is in being prepared to ride good beyond the 10R goal in EVERY COMMERCE on. It truly is also feasible that departing part of your place at a 1:1 objective might price you money, i.e. you've to spend for your free ride-on the remaining portion. Regardless, you-can't make an error by performing your own thorough research to trading any method or approach before allocating your cash.

    To all people who say that they really don't care about backtest results of mechanical systems because they depend on on discretion to be lucrative when trading a method, permit me provide my sincere congratulations. What you say in essence is this: My abilities that are discretionary are really so great that I could even flip a mechanical program that is dropping right into a prosperous one. Again, hats-off to you personally

    Leonardo Follower
    hello people,
    thats my first post on FF, trust to tell some perhaps not (s O) dumb.
    following that I quoted the only prosperous trades semme to be merely 10:1 trade.

    So If you trade with two lots, or you also come out a T 10:1 with BOTH lots, or it semms to be a loser in extended time...isn't it?

  6. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Fede009
    sorry for the late answer.

    Twoblink trades most peanants. He discusses time-too: he stated that he discovered something intriguing about time. He stated that no one had stated about time before but of course Gann, Mark Fisher and Toby Crabel (i did'nt read the novel yet but he's the man TRT speak about in his site).

    and Twoblink covers ideal level to a-DD into a trade but in his situation he utilizes Pascal Triangle.

    so, the similarities i see are: some thing with Opening Range Breakouts, Pennants, utilizing mathematics to find out the top instant to add to your trade.

    expect this help. Sorry for my awful English.
    I value the information, thanks...

  7. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_89
    Care to enlarge on that?...
    sorry for the late answer.

    Twoblink trades most peanants. He discusses time-too: he stated that he discovered something intriguing about time. He stated that no one had stated about time before but of course Gann, Mark Fisher and Toby Crabel (i did'nt read the novel yet but he's the man TRT speak about in his site).

    and Twoblink covers ideal level to a-DD into a trade but in his situation he utilizes Pascal Triangle.

    s O, the similarities i see are: some thing with Opening Range Breakouts, Pennants, utilizing mathematics to find out the top instant to add to your trade.

    expect this help. Sorry for my terrible English.

  8. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus
    I'd greatly appreciate your view concerning the next post I simply Copied and Pasted to my Home Thread on forexintuitive called,
    Knowlege Is Power.

    Bruce

    [</br8>http://www.weboma.com/dont-let-the-interbanks-suck-your-blood-by-making-false-supportresistance-breakouts/[/URL]

    [</br8>http://www.weboma.com/dont-let-the-interbanks-suck-your-blood-by-making-false-supportresistance-breakouts/[/URL]

    Snippet:


    Tip of the Day: The name of today's report might have produced your amazed but most of you know very well what I am talking about. We're the sum along with all private traders we sell or buy independently, does not have any important impact on the market course. We only follow trends and the indicators. Our actions does not permit any of the other traders drop any cash unless they act against the trend. So if everyone follows market and the trend he or she WOn't lose and everyone can gather his or her profit.
    But demon bank traders involve some distinct strategies occasionally. They make money for the banks by creating cash to be lost by the others. How?
    They make bogus support and resistance breakouts during the slowest time. Lets say the price is appropriate under a solid resistance and contains already revealed bearish signs that are great and desires to go down. The majority of the traders have previously taken their positions that were short and have put their stop loss orders over the resistance. Naturally, the stop loss order of a position that is short is a buy order, is not it?
    On other aspect of the market, there's a demon banker who also understands the prices desires to go down. He really wants to take a short position for his bank but he desires to do something which makes more cash if he makes mo-Re as the bank will spend him mo-Re cash. What exactly does he do?


    He understands that private traders have chosen and therefore are taking short positions and that is apparent since the price is heading down gradually. As opposed to selling short, he purchases long. They've a lot of cash within their hands and therefore he sets several buy orders that are enormous or an enormous one after each other. His buy orders causes the price to jump-up and could have the most impact in the price, as they do this when the market is sluggish and there's a few of traders in the market. Stop losses which are all buy orders are triggered by this abrupt motion and this can supply more gas for the price to increase. The other traders think so they really take a long position and that the resistance is broken-up and again this can create the price to increase.

    But it is a fictitious separation because before this the price continues to be going up to get quite a long time and has already been exhausted. Shortly the price begins following its natural prejudice and stops rising. Take short positions with a larger amount of cash and the banker is waiting for this particular chance to near his long positions. He does it and the price falls abruptly. Then his stop loss orders are placed by him and goes house. Since it's what it desired to do before the market follows this path. Short positions are taken by other traders and the price substantially lower is taken by this.
    So what exactly is the end result? Wealthy becomes wealthier and a lot of bad private traders lose money as a result of activating their stop loss orders or because of getting positions that are long after the resistance breakout that is fictitious.
    Although the banker could nonetheless generate income without pushing up the price falsely, their extreme greed to make mo Re cash induces them to make others to lose cash.
    Last Friday, just 5 minutes ahead of the market closing time was the last time that I saw a fictitious breakout in GBPJPY.
    So what do you need to do to prevent being trapped in this whirl-pool?
    1- Avoid setting tight stop losses.
    2- If the price is analyzing a support or resistance line, allow it to triumph or fail and after that take your place. Being late is better than being erroneous.
    3- Do perhaps not trade through the gradual time or when the market is choppy.
    4- Do maybe not trade during the past hours of the market on Friday. Shift your stop loss to a right DianaArandojo however don't take any new placement in the event you curently have a standing.
    Forex trading is much like sailing. You need to have the ability to differentiate the sailing time that is finest.

    Fundamentals: Philadelphia Fed a T 10:00 AM
    Ok! Lets assess the currency pairs. Last edited by Jesus, Today 3:54am Reason: To Add Snippet:
    cherished Warren ,
    really instructive and insightful post.thanks really significantly for this post.

  9. #489
    That was properly written. It jogs my memory of an expression Most traders are appropriate in the incorrect time

  10. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybronx
    cherished Warren ,
    really instructive and insightful post.thanks really significantly for this post.
    Warren provides some great guidance at the conclusion of the post. Nevertheless about how exactly brokers run, his premises are innocent. In place of start a complete discussion on the subject, which truly doesn't fit here, I'll merely point to a different thread here on that issue...

    The Structure of Forex Brokers
    by Darkstar

    [</br8>https://forexintuitive.com/4-trading-systems/[/URL]

  11. #491
    I've simply required a comprehensive study of all of Peter Crowns posts, and I'm really going to really need to get negative to get a minute or 2.

    Are men like the real thing, mariajesuspt, and Brijon well-intentioned? That's not the question.

    I'm sick and tired of studying the posts of pied pipers which make trading seem like a simple profession. In truth, almost everything every-thing and I disagree that Computer h AS actually stated. The man has completed a masterful work of expressing all these pit trader approaches which are questionable at-best, and presenting no stay trade calls to a strategy.

    For instance, PC says that in the event the market is up on the day, do not take short pants. [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062067.png[/img]what a heap of garbage. Way can be reversed by the market as commonly as it'll continue. That is unworthy. How you might be in charge of succeeding, perhaps not the market and his incesant importance. Exactly what a false belief.

    Indeed, Computer does make a rational demo of producing successful IB constructions that pyramid right into a trend. However there isn't any border in his entrance/exit. A market that is sideways will shed cash using DIBS. Therefore I locate the whole novel of another improvement to the scrap-heap that is proverbial and PCs posts a waste of time.

    I believe it truly is only fair the moderators permit this place to remain.... specially for all the favorable support folks give PC, it's simply balanced to let the damaging be reachable also. I don't accept that Computer was a CME colliery trader for 8 years, even although he asserts to have been. I really don't consider of what I examine because it contradicts the world I stay in, 80%. And credit isn't given by me till it is born.

  12. #492
    gonna regret this but

    Quote Originally Posted by jose231
    I've simply taken a comprehensive study of all of Peter Crowns posts, and I'm really going to really need to get negative to get a minute or 2.

    Really? You damaging, who'd have believed? [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062069.png[/img]

    Are men like the real thing, mariajesuspt, and Brijon well-intentioned? That's not the question.

    I'm sick and tired of studying the posts of pied pipers which make trading seem like a simple profession. In truth, almost everything every-thing and I disagree that Computer h AS actually stated. The man has completed a masterful work of expressing all these pit trader approaches which can be questionable at-best, and presenting no stay trade calls to a strategy.

    Trading is simple, not a simple profession to master. He never produced it seem like it was an effortless occupation, only that most over-complicate matters and they're fighting themselves as well as their e-Gos(the tough component).

    Questionable? Because you say they're LOL. From the 3 9 although sorry I believe it's places that Computer h AS produced, it truly is clear very quickly of expertise and the enormous wisdom Peter has and regrettably many that have considerably more are hardly worth browsing.

    For instance, Computer claims that if the market is up on the day, do not simply take shorts. [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062071.png[/img]what a heap of garbage. Way can be reversed by the market as commonly as it'll continue. That is unworthy. On how you're in management of achievement, perhaps not the market and his incesant emphasis. Exactly what a false belief.
    Pile of rubbish? Yes clearly the market can turn at any given point. That is certainly not the purpose. You might be playing the likelihood, trading with all the daily trend(seems plausible to me). Breakout trading is really all about that. You might be control of your success, merely those who spend additional time searching for a grail subsequently learning how to produce a genuine edge. Yes there's a benefit in the substance here, you have to go locate the last bits yourself. It is wanted by everyone . Oh yeah you're in charge of your personal success.

    Indeed, Computer does make a rational demonstration of creating effective IB constructions that pyramid right into a trend. However there isn't any edge in his entrance/exit. A market that is sideways will shed cash using DIBS. Therefore I locate the whole novel of another improvement to the scrap-heap that is proverbial and PCs places a waste of time.

    Back to this sideways market items lol. So a system is flawd b/c it loses under particular states?! Of course it'll. Under trending states, just crabwise processes will drop.

    I'm really quite happy you discover it a waste and that 1000s of others will. Will keep things functioning therefore I could continue to earn money with it. Oh yeah did I mention I'm up more than 40 40% stay trading DIBS since May. Thanks Peter for BS and all of the bs you posted LOL.

    I believe it truly is only fair the moderators permit this place to remain.... specially for all the favorable support folks give PC, it's simply balanced to let the damaging be reachable also. I don't accept that Computer was a CME pit trader for 8 years, even although he asserts to have been. I really don't consider of what I examine because it contradicts the world I stay in, 80%. And credit isn't given by me till it is born.
    Sure they definitley should allow it to remain, although not without a rebutlle from a lucrative trader utilizing the strategies. You world is different from my world, I suppose. Oh yeah maybe not an attack for you, b/c of course then and you'll continue to retire in the forum post negativism that will continue to to carry straight back you in your trading. Here is an alternative cliche for you everyone gets the things they need from your market(lifestyle).


    I have experienced the delight to talk to Computer a lot of times, and that's the only real motive I'm coming here to to protect another unnecessary place. He's an excellent man and that I thank him for what he's given to some forum that's full of a lot of good.. nevermind. Depressed that if this forum was substantially smaller and another community that is entire we might all nonetheless have the ability to have him submitting. Sucks extremely, but I thank him for what he's given currently and he understands this.

  13. #493
    For as several success-stories like you're given (producing 40% with DIBS) there are folks which can be losing cash with it. You've been blessed to catch several trends there and here. That is the extent of this. Why is discretionary employed so substantially to DIBS seen by us? Does not seem like much of an advantage to me.

    I believe your true colours are being released, Mike. You do not have to enjoy any of my places. I am simply sick of the hotair of those self proclaimed expert traders which might be presented as blaze that is lopsided. Do I desire a process on a silver platter? Who does not? However , if the strategies presented are contentious, there's tons of room to go over their shortfalls.

    Nice jab a T me around coming out of retirement. The only motive I retired was that I was informed by Twee to toneit down a little. I used to not believe I could do it, but I reduce again my publishing to one or 2 a week, and determined to stay.

    Would you rather me abandon, Mike? Are you really saying FF is a much better location without me?

  14. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGa13
    LOL do you believe I care should you stay or depart. It's a forum. I simply needed to to guard when you challenged something for what more a thread read which you have not even studied.

    Stay , depart, post, do not ...whatever makes you happy [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062074.png[/img]

    Hope my fortune proceeds lol
    Mea culpa BUT Ce La Vie...

  15. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by jose231
    Would you instead me abandon, Mike? Are you really saying FF is a much better location without me?
    LOL do you believe I care should you stay or depart. It's a forum. I simply needed to to guard when you challenged something for what more a thread read which you have not even studied.

    Stay , depart, post, do not ...whatever makes you happy [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062073.png[/img]

    Hope my fortune continues lol

    yeah maybe not publishing about THIS kind of items anymore, it goes nowhere on the discussion groups. Yours I mentioned mine was mentioned by you.

    Take caution,

    Mike

    Back to my customary few threads

  16. #496
    Haha it would seem that you simply do care, because according to you the enormous mean posters at FF have frightened the PCs of the planet a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGa13
    LOL do you believe I care should you stay or depart. It's a forum. I simply needed to to guard when you challenged something which you have not even studied for what more then a thread read.

  17. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by carlitronidas
    Mea culpa BUT Ce La Vie...
    Far from it Big B, what originated from your one post is one of the greatest apparel around this large area

    [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062076.png[/img]

    Hope the lil one is good

  18. #498
    As mike said carlitronidas.

    I definitely got a valuable adjustment to my trading from what Peter gave us. [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496062078.png[/img]

  19. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by jose231
    Haha it would seem that you simply do care, because according to you the \huge mean posters\ a T FF have frightened the PCs of the globe away.
    Honestly jose231, I wish I'd your mathematical mind. But then I recognize that to have this advantage I would need to forfeit an equivelent quantity of my Social Brain.

  20. #500
    First post in the Dibs globe. Been around in FX and time to come for 5 years but just recently joined FF.

    So what did Computer present .. did he give an ultimate goal ? All of us understand concerning the existence of that !

    No, he shoved the fundamentals back in the centre-stage ... a way of trading a duplicating easliy identifiable pattern, supported by PA course, which-when traded with great cash management gave him a profit with time. He noted web positive outcomes from his performances and did the statistics. Dicipline, repitition and uniformity were fundamental.

    I can think of several strategies that function statisaly and are in frequent use by many. Will they perform for several individuals or in all market states - again, no, I consider PC only selected Dibs as his instrument of choice to ilustrate finest prace. It allowed individuals to think of their pracal and emotional use of the approach, also it is ease frequntly gives a second of clairty and inspiritaion to several (the penny falls etc.). Dibs is a nice and easy general technique that may function very well under many states, it may be tweaked (I am certain PC would think think hard about getting an extended in to Major S/R etc.), and it's it is short coming, ... it's perhaps not the instrument for every occupation.

    I presume PC did a great job in attempting to empower people. I am not overly surprised as the query were getting cyclic representing folks not investing in the energy which may be really frustratiing, he went peaceful nevertheless.

    Personally, I'm always pleased to be remnded of the baiscs as it's very simple to get off trail.

    ... Merely my (likely unwanted) 2 pence input signal

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information