Page 19 of 5033 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 642

Thread: No free lunch but all the free coffee you can drink

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceMadness
    Hello, ...

    I've merely quoted this special post in the DIBS train of thought...
    Cheers!
    Thanks Residence, I read it I enjoy it. Don't hesitate to quote me in style that is related anytime.

    INDEPENDENCE! to pick That you will find many who swear by Pennsylvania or MACD or Stohs or Pivots or Fibs or Massachusetts's or Whatever?

    The motive is They Trade Them have done so long enough to Trust them. In, Out, Maintain, Include, Reduce?
    What does ??? My Program Inform me I I will do?
    If this situation seems recognizable, let me be the very first to advise you...
    You DoN't Have A Method /Technique

    The Motive so many swear by these different processes is basically because they've learned the subtleties of this system. Without messing with it.

    Critically:
    If you can conject an Adjustment to what Peter Posted that would Enhance The Odds, Please Post-It Here.

    On the flip side, If that's not your aim, commit to forth testing it, Demonstration or Micro, till you've Proof it needs correcting.

    GL HTH[/QUOTE]

  2. #362
    showthread.php?p=2042236#post2042236 Disliked Thanks a lot for the response mariajesuspt.

    I also find intriguing and screening the breakout of the line trading in daily (the line put 2 hrs before London although I'm analyzing this line when London opens too) and I trust you about trailing stops. Many times I've simply got few pips rather the entire rally. Now I'm simply transferring the SL to break even when I'm in a great profit (50 pips or so) and permitting the trade operate, even if I eventually get 0 pips. But other times I get a profit that is good together with the entire rally. Discounted your solution is at page 23 of the thread post 335

    if no-ones understand exactly what is an Variability Map this can clarify it We couldn't find that Web page (Error 404) / Nous ne pouvons trouver cette page Web (Erreur 404)
    its a simple case. Multiply this for 3-5 years of info victor that are intarday you'll understand.

    I overlook 3-5 years of information are very pricey and its fairly pricey to do that statistical analysis, Mr. Crowns give us for free
    But Statistic is consistently Statistics

  3. #363
    Thank you very much paucacau,
    I believe I missed that post studying all webpages. Much appreciated.

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by rabanailla
    mariajesuspt mentions determining and then trading simply the most powerful (I presume for longs) and feeblest (for short pants) markets. Do any of you guys really do this or only take EVERY IB throughout the majors which happen in the very first 9 hours approximately? Could someone supply me another case of how you can identify simply the strongest and weakest markets? Thanks!
    Occasionally you will get several IB's in a session and also you must compare them. I understand my account will not bear using them all on an energetic session. I seem at:

    A) price up or down on the day (one of the initial rules)
    b) How much has each indicated pair moved throughout the session (I desire the one transferring the most)
    c) What's the risk? (Perhaps one of the most of the very most appealing areas of this is reduced risk) Occasionally the Geppy taverns are so long that you just can not get a a good entrance.
    d) Because we are seeking to simply take part off instantly, I consider the spread when evaluating set ups. I'd like to insure my risk by taking off part as promptly as you can.

    If there are just a couple of set ups I am perhaps not really as crucial, but the mo-Re there are, the more difficult I compare. There are enough great set ups they really don't need to be tweaked, e.g. That is practically an IB, or, I am heading lengthy 'cuz it is practically up on the day, etc.

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalariel86
    Sometimes you'll get several IB's in a session and you need to examine them. I understand my account will not bear using them all on an energetic session. I seem a T:

    A) price up or down on the day (one of the initial rules)
    b) How far has each indicated pair moved throughout the session (I desire the one transferring the most)
    c) What's the risk? (Perhaps one of the most of the very most appealing areas of this is reduced risk) Occasionally the Geppy taverns are so long that you just can not get a a good entrance.
    d) Because we are seeking to simply take part off instantly, I consider the spread when evaluating set ups. I'd like to insure my risk by taking off part as promptly as you can.

    If there are just a couple of set ups I am perhaps not really as crucial, but the mo-Re there are, the more difficult I compare. There are enough great set ups they really don't need to be tweaked, e.g. That is practically an IB, or, I am heading lengthy 'cuz it is practically up on the day, etc.
    Guy o' guys Bill, You actually are obtaining the hang of this Trading Notion.


    Hey Bill, Please PM me your current ideas on your newest Trading endeavours
    I may possibly desire a Mentor[</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496050955.png[/img]

  6. #366
    showthread.php?p=2042236#post2042236 Disliked Thanks a lot for the response mariajesuspt.

    I also find intriguing and screening the breakout of the line trading in daily (the line put 2 hrs before London although I'm analyzing this line when London opens too) and I trust you about trailing stops. Many times I've simply got few pips rather the entire rally. Now I'm simply transferring the SL to break even when I'm in a great profit (50 pips or so) and permitting the trade operate, even if I eventually get 0 pips. But other times I get a profit that is good together with the entire rally. Discounted your solution is at page 23 of the thread post 335

    if no-ones understand exactly what is an Variability Map this can clarify it We couldn't find that Web page (Error 404) / Nous ne pouvons trouver cette page Web (Erreur 404)
    its a simple case. Multiply this for 3-5 years of info victor that are intarday you'll understand.

    I overlook 3-5 years of information are very pricey and its fairly pricey to do that statistical analysis, Mr. Crowns give us for free
    But Statistic is consistently Statistics

  7. #367
    Thank you very much Luisen75,
    I believe I missed that post studying all webpages. Much appreciated.

  8. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekiroh
    Great thread

    I wish to deliver my thanks to PeterCrown for this system, I prefer easy systems like this one.

    My issue would be:
    why should we consider the price 2 hrs before London and perhaps not when London opens (2 hours after)?

    Thanks a lot and carry on with this particular great train of thought.

    Jose
    Hello Ekiroh, My apologies for my prior response. It was uncalled-for featured the supposition that Most People Are In Tune With All The Marketplace. An age-old malfunction.
    Thanks for finding the time to see the thread I expect you'll be able to throw still another Q or 2 to keep us believing.

    My question could be:
    why must we consider the price 2 hrs before London and perhaps not when London starts (2 hours after)

    My reply (not computer) would be Global Village Consciousness and 'Early-Bird' attitude run the roost.

  9. #369
    thanks Dalariel86 for all of your help [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496050957.png[/img]

  10. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRGo
    mariajesuspt mentions determining and then trading simply the most powerful (I presume for longs) and feeblest (for short pants) markets. Do any of you guys really do this or only take EVERY IB throughout the majors which happen in the very first 9 hours approximately? Could someone supply me another case of how you can identify simply the strongest and weakest markets? Thanks!
    Occasionally you will get several IB's in a session and also you must compare them. I understand my account will not bear using them all on an energetic session. I seem at:

    A) price up or down on the day (one of the initial rules)
    b) How much has each indicated pair moved throughout the session (I desire the one transferring the most)
    c) What's the risk? (Perhaps one of the most of the very most appealing areas of this is reduced risk) Occasionally the Geppy taverns are so long that you just can not get a a good entrance.
    d) Because we are seeking to simply take part off instantly, I consider the spread when evaluating set ups. I'd like to insure my risk by taking off part as promptly as you can.

    If there are just a couple of set ups I am perhaps not really as crucial, but the mo-Re there are, the more difficult I compare. There are enough great set ups they really don't need to be tweaked, e.g. That is practically an IB, or, I am heading lengthy 'cuz it is practically up on the day, etc.

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega_
    Sometimes you'll get several IB's in a session and you need to examine them. I understand my account will not bear using them all on an energetic session. I seem a T:

    A) price up or down on the day (one of the initial rules)
    b) How far has each indicated pair moved throughout the session (I desire the one transferring the most)
    c) What's the risk? (Perhaps one of the most of the very most appealing areas of this is reduced risk) Occasionally the Geppy taverns are so long that you just can not get a a good entrance.
    d) Because we are seeking to simply take part off instantly, I consider the spread when evaluating set ups. I'd like to insure my risk by taking off part as promptly as you can.

    If there are just a couple of set ups I am perhaps not really as crucial, but the mo-Re there are, the more difficult I compare. There are enough great set ups they really don't need to be tweaked, e.g. That is practically an IB, or, I am heading lengthy 'cuz it is practically up on the day, etc.
    Guy o' guys Bill, You actually are obtaining the hang of this Trading Notion.


    Hey Bill, Please PM me your current ideas on your newest Trading endeavours
    I may possibly desire a Mentor[</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496050955.png[/img]

  12. #372
    Computer, borlam69, ETAL:

    6 GMT is one time to start out searching for an inny.

    If you could not trade until early-morning, would 12 GMT be still another great time to begin searching?

    BD

  13. #373
    No difficulty at all borlam69, and many thanks for this great thread [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496050960.png[/img]

    I can inform you that I'm not a newcomer in Foreign Exchange (nearly 2 years yet) and I likewise made some time past a totally free ebook to lots of people, trading just with trend lines, support and resistances and money mgmt. I love systems that are easy like this one, I believe they work better that those processes with indexes that are lagging. With support- cash direction and oppositions we're able to simply trade in fact, nothing mo Re. I discovered some threads quite fascinating although I don´t post in this Newsgroup a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by borlam69
    Hi Ekiroh, My apologies for my prior response. It was uncalled-for featured the supposition that Most People Are In Tune With All The Marketplace. An age-old malfunction.
    Thanks for finding the time to see the thread I expect you'll be able to throw still another Q or 2 to keep us believing.

    My issue could be:
    why should we choose the price 2 hrs before London and perhaps not when London opens (2 hours after)

    My reply (not computer) would be Global Village Consciousness and 'Early-Bird' attitude run the roost.

  14. #374
    06GMT -is really THE time to begin if you want to work with this procedure as written here. One thing which may be of help would be to go to some higher time frame - say daily or 4 hour and then the time is mo Re adaptable. A discourse of utilizing a higher time frame, on the values has commenced in the other Techniques/DIBS train of thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raquel
    PC, borlam69, ETAL:

    6 GMT is one time to start out searching for an inny.

    If you can not trade until early-morning, would 12 GMT be still another great time to begin looking?

    BD

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by calamarcala
    Great thread

    I wish to deliver my thanks to PeterCrown for this system, I prefer easy systems like this one.

    My issue would be:
    why should we consider the price 2 hrs before London and perhaps not when London opens (2 hours after)?

    Thanks a lot and carry on with this particular great train of thought.

    Jose
    Hello calamarcala, My apologies for my prior response. It was uncalled-for featured the supposition that Most People Are In Tune With All The Marketplace. An age-old malfunction.
    Thanks for finding the time to see the thread I expect you'll be able to throw still another Q or 2 to keep us believing.

    My question could be:
    why must we consider the price 2 hrs before London and perhaps not when London starts (2 hours after)

    My reply (not computer) would be Global Village Consciousness and 'Early-Bird' attitude run the roost.

  16. #376
    thanks Omega_ for all of your help [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496050957.png[/img]

  17. #377
    No registrado
    Guest
    I see that people begin at 06:00 GMT and trade for 9 hrs which requires us to 15:00 GMT. The UK market is covered by that but how about the United States which then goes on for many hours more and overlaps the Britain. Could it be worth looking at marginally different times for Dollar and special times for English Pound.
    Sees
    Steve

  18. #378
    No registrado
    Guest
    Hello Peter,
    Fantastic strategy for trading and undoubtedly what I'm seeking to use. Simply paper so I could ensure I testing completely recognize it. Your quotation additionally demanded lever and a fulcrum but thats possibly being a bit NIT-picky.
    Regards and Most Useful Desires Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by mariajesuspt
    and it's also simply the 1st of the month.

    “Give me a spot to stand, and I'll transfer the World.” - Archimedes (Grecian artREGRESION , 280-211 B C)

    This was the finest DIBS trading day I Have had in a month. (See 2500/Chf hourly chart below) Regardless of what it may possibly seem, this post isn't to gloat, but to reveal the nearly perfect DIBS trade and and just why you will need to trade the first breakouts potential for the biggest potential increases.

    Thank thank heavens I had been conscious and trading today

    While the Eur/83000 and Gbp/Usd both had great DIBS trades this morning, and I took them also-- my most easy and enormously lucrative trade was purchasing the Dollar/Chf a-T 1.0354. Only half an hour to the day, the market took the most of of the prior hour's inside pub out, getting me long. My protecting sell stop was JUST 6 pips below my entry, as the bar was s O narrow. I had 4 occasions the spot I generally have on these trades, and managed to multiply my size consequently because the risk was s O reduced.

    It became popular s O fast I did not even fall off half of my standing until 1.0499. Yes, 145 pips after and in the spherical quantity: 1.0500. (What an excellent difficulty to have!!!)

    As I am creating this the profit in the trade exceeds 25 occasions the risk taken. The day isn't finished. And also the month h-AS JUST started.

    In The Event you look on a daily chart (additionally added below) you're able to observe that there's a transparent breakout to the up side on the Dollar/Chf. Having gotten in prior to the breakout offers us something which is typically critical and uncommon this early, a safe place.

    What if this market goes up to 1.0750 or 1.1100 (66:1/125:1 yield on risk) or even greater? What if here is the start of a significant turn in the dollar for a short time?

    And re-member, this is merely 1 trade. Profits on that one trade might be tremendous, if this must function as the start of a lengthier trend. A massive heap could be made by other add-on trades by time the trend ends.

    In Case the trade fails, ie: gets discontinued outside – no difficulty. There'll be others which will work.

    In Case the market does not invert and simply take out the first trade stop, I'll use the 20-period moving average (exhibited) as a trailing stop. By merely following it up having a trailing stop I've found only one trade similar to this one supply half the yr profits at a great trader.

    Clearly, discovering the the reduced risk “area to stand” is vital. For me personally, DIBS has turned out to be one. It truly is certainly not a process to disappear.

    This trade is a genuine functioning illustration of the way you can, using a straightforward but permanent methodology, be prepared to make profits from long-tails.

    There are results for trading accurately. Exponential profits

    -PeterCrown-

  19. #379
    No difficulty at all carlitronidas, and many thanks for this great thread [</br9>https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/forex1496050960.png[/img]

    I can inform you that I'm not a newcomer in Foreign Exchange (nearly 2 years yet) and I likewise made some time past a totally free ebook to lots of people, trading just with trend lines, support and resistances and money mgmt. I love systems that are easy like this one, I believe they work better that those processes with indexes that are lagging. With support- cash direction and oppositions we're able to simply trade in fact, nothing mo Re. I discovered some threads quite fascinating although I don´t post in this Newsgroup a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by carlitronidas
    Hi calamarcala, My apologies for my prior response. It was uncalled-for featured the supposition that Most People Are In Tune With All The Marketplace. An age-old malfunction.
    Thanks for finding the time to see the thread I expect you'll be able to throw still another Q or 2 to keep us believing.

    My issue could be:
    why should we choose the price 2 hrs before London and perhaps not when London opens (2 hours after)

    My reply (not computer) would be Global Village Consciousness and 'Early-Bird' attitude run the roost.

  20. #380
    1 Attachment(s) Two Factors

    1) Whether It's it is DIBS, post-it to the right train of thought. You should, if you're serious, understand your audiance although I Enjoy it.

    2) Sorry for maybe not having up Dated lately but I've been focusing on a complication which demanded simplification. As Explain a Discretionary Trading Decision, otherwise recognized.

    This is gonna simply take a while:

    Contents:
    Oscillator; Stoh, MACD or RSI Anybody or any mix thereof. Sharing your testimonies along with your wisdom around here on this particular thread. I have read through it previously, and have been completely fascinated with all the thread. I discovered them to be similarly insightful and also looked up your pals posts.

    I expect you will continue to see here, and reveal some more of your experiences around. I've begun utilizing your technique with tremendous success, although you likely didn't set out to instruct initially, I'm certain that a lot folks will often be in the debt for doing this.


    Thank you again for all your time and efforts.

    G10

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information