Page 7 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 220

Thread: The quotvquot trading system

  1. #121
    Thank you for the reply albenegra. One more question please...

    Here is G/U Sunday June 4th 5pm Open Easten NY Time new Daily candle Screenshot by Lightshot we've 2 prior up candle 2 prior down candle with sell sign on current candle but it doesn't come in in the Display on G/U Daily. ??

    Any reason why it's not displaying in Display?

    Thank you in advance for reply

    G

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by zana666
    Thank you for the reply . One more question please... Here is G/U Sunday June 4th 5pm Open Easten NY Time new Daily candle Screenshot by Lightshot we've 2 prior up candle 2 prior down candle with sell sign on current candle but it doesn't come in in the Display on G/U Daily. ?? Any reason why it's not displaying in Display? Thank you in advance for reply! G
    zana666, depends on your own settings, check if onCurrent (candle) is false or accurate. I I assume, in your options is set to false.

  3. #123
    2 Attachment(s) Hello Sam great and great strat this piece is please I just want to know if my daily chart on AUDUSD is alright or not because when I compared it with yours its very diverse is your own screen shot stating theres gonna be a reversal to the downside quickly?cos the Formation for an upside move is beginning as shown by mine own pair I also use a will that is 4digit broker will shift as be affected by impact well?See screen shot of equally chart for AUDUSD. The indicators change from from mine do I set the signal-to conform with yours.


  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by julidiz97
    quote Hello Sam great and great strat this piece is please I just want to know if my daily chart on AUDUSD is alright or not because when I compared it with yours its very diverse is your own screen shot stating theres gonna be a reversal to the downside quickly?cos the development for an upside move is beginning as shown by mine own pair I also use a 4digit broker will this impact the shift as well?See screen shot of equally chart for AUDUSD. The indicators change from from mine do I set the signal-to conform with yours. image image
    Hi Slingshots, most welcome.
    I feel because of broker server timing might be

    I connected a clean chart , trade is nevertheless legitimate , you'll be able to open a demo with same broker like mine and trade on yours or locate another broker to display same candle timings

    Chart AUDUSD, D1, 2017.06.05 11:33 UTC, FX Choice Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Raquel
    quote Hi Slingshots, most welcome. I feel because of broker server timing might be I connected a clean chart , trade is nevertheless legitimate , you'll be able to open a demo with same broker like mine and trade on yours or locate another broker to display same candle timings Chart AUDUSD, D1, 2017.06.05 11:33 UTC, FX Choice Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots
    Thanks for your own reply Sam I 've downloaded myfxchoice platform demo does the indicator require any inner environment if so please kindly send me a duplicate and the way to set it or are you able to help with equally template and indicator so that I can down load a clean one.Thanks

  6. #126
    1 Attachment(s) Hi S68 I see your point Now AUDUSD is on EVERYDAY resistance region and area.Anyway these dots can have an in built alert Sam, unless to day candle closes above that line the goal that is up is going to be on weekly resistance? These dots might have now been super with alert although I know the dash board does have that. I connect screen-shot that is fxchoice.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by julidiz97
    Hi S68 I see your stage now AUDUSD is on EVERYDAY resistance region and unless to day candle closes above that line the up goal is going to be on weekly resistance area.Anyway these dots can have an in built alert Sam? These dots might have now been super with alert although I know the dash board does have that. I connect screen-shot that is fxchoice. image
    Yes, an alert would be advantageous in case you are trading the H 4 time frame , but on daily , there's no pressuring need for it as you are able to always check the 28 pairs after the near of the day , only five minutes to do a complete scan on the market.

    The dot is great for visible back-testing to quickly pull entries / exits

  8. #128
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by
    I don't know where the OP moved, but I Will carry on publishing for now with my undertake formations etc. So significantly in this thread, I 've only drawn your attention to my trading method to lengthier t/f trading. I explained along with notification of stay trades that I 'm considering as well as have laid out. For me personally, you will find simple guidelines I use depending up on the t/f I am seeking to trade from. 4hr - above and PO's with a single little MO. that is place as generally currently proven. The clear edge being set n neglect and wander away. 1 hr and below -...
    I 've a few live types now in-play. GJ m15 stay trade - is, and chart connected displays what I had been talking about on t that is lower /f S in the first element of the week is a typical example of pa we see usually only at that phase. It is tradeable, but just wants a diverse mind set regarding stops, the and so on of tp, and might need reentering mo-Re than once, other than that the sam e principles to determine a set up nevertheless utilize---that part does not change.


  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by
    quote I 've a few live types now in-play. GJ m15 stay trade - is, and chart connected displays what I had been talking about on t that is lower /f S in the first element of the week is a typical example of pa we see usually only at that phase. It is tradeable, but just wants a diverse mind set regarding stops, the and so on of tp, and might need reentering mo-Re than once, other than that the sam e principles to determine a set up nevertheless utilize---that part does not change. image
    Promptly removed in a few minutes of publishing.....it occurs, that is trading.

    As stated, I Will Be be seeking for still another possibility to short again.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidReusJR
    quote Promptly applied for in a few minutes of publishing.....it occurs, that is trading. As mentioned, I Will Be be seeking for still another opportunity to short again.
    Hello DavidReusJR,

    Some foods for considered...

    see an M1 chart ( no bar S or candles ) , just the MA , blue above buy red below sell
    TP/SL is a worldwide dollar sum centered on % of ATR

    @metalhonor presence is kindly required here for E A environment for new scalper rules ( if time permits )

    Chart GBPJPY, M1, 2017.06.05 14:18 UTC, FX Choice Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by albenegra
    quote , depends on your own settings, check if onCurrent (candle) is false or accurate. I I assume, in your options setto false.
    You are proper albenegra it was setto fake nevertheless, even after I switched onCurrent to true the sign in the exhibit nevertheless did maybe not present. When onCurrent is set-to correct but now that it's in the day the sign is now displaying in the show. Strange that it did maybe not present earlier in the day when set-to accurate huh?

  12. #132
    Hi all! Sam, Could you summarize what's the the easiest method to to use the system-so significantly? That way I 'll test from there, in seeking for defects that you just have previously identified, without wasting time

    Green pips to all

    Regards

  13. #133
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by
    quote Promptly applied for in a few minutes of publishing.....it occurs, that is trading. As mentioned, I Will Be be seeking for still another possibility to short again.
    The circumstance was re-covered using a number of suitable entries a small later.

    Lost initial trade -18, but now-closed out a T 50 on next 2 shorts for internet profit. Intraday works that way of course in the conclusion...generally.


  14. #134
    All...I'd like to know why no stay trades besides mine are posted, with numerous obvious pictures, entries, stops and targets

    Has the subject developed in to an E A only design of trading?

    Or is there-no self-confidence and therefore a worry to to publish live trades from someone else?

    Simple concerns, and depending on the reaction, there is no stage in me frequently submitting my own stay trades if nobody else can also be bothered to.

  15. #135
    Hi DavidReusJR,

    Ea was for back-testing ( I hope ) , even though I threw a scalper thought above ... but waiting for many great coders to own it.

    Short entry on EURAUD committed by the page buddy @Beck7777, even though it is an intense entry ( as promoting over the MA ) but I forecast a new HS development is being created on Daily T F , also a downtrend line supports the sell place.

    I 'll be custodian of Euro pairs , any one fascinated in still another key/ small ?

    Here is my BRIEF

    Chart EURAUD, D1, 2017.06.06 09:53 UTC, FX Choice Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

    Green pips to all

  16. #136
    Hi DavidReusJR,

    Ea was for back-testing ( I hope ) , even though I threw a scalper thought above ... but waiting for many great coders to own it.

    Short entry on EURAUD committed by the page buddy @Beck7777, even though it is an intense entry ( as promoting over the MA ) but I forecast a new HS development is being created on Daily T F , also a downtrend line supports the sell place.

    I 'll be custodian of Euro pairs , any one fascinated in still another key/ small ?

    Here is my QUICK

    Chart EURAUD, D1, 2017.06.06 09:53 UTC, FX Choice Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

    Green pips to all

  17. #137

  18. #138

  19. #139
    Raquel.

    With due regard, all I could see from your charts are hind-sight trades. These do maybe not qualify as live trades

    Let's be honest, I really could take 1 trades for instance and post only the successful kinds and say how great am I lol.

    Proper reliability is and can only be attained by submitting any trades created in the time the trade is positioned, as I 've generally done.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidReusJR
    Raquel. With due respect, all I could see from your charts are hind-sight trades. As stay trades Let's be honest, these do maybe not qualify, I post only the kinds that are successful and say and really could take 1 trades for instance how great am I lol. Proper trustworthiness is and can only be attained by submitting any trades created in the time the trade is positioned, as I 've generally done.
    Why everyone here h AS to query every method mention here.

    CHECK IT, ATTEMPT IT ON DEMO OR WITH LITTLE POSITIONS, THEN BEGIN COMPLAINING.

    Sorry about large letters.

    Withou work-you can´t be lucrative.

    Green pips to all

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information